t20 wc 2016 semi final scorecard

T20 wc 2016 semi final scorecard

Day 2 - Session 3: India trail by runs.

Australia vs New Zealand 2nd T20I. New Zealand vs Australia 3rd T20I. Namibia vs Netherlands 5th Match. Netherlands vs Nepal 6th Match. Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators 8th Match.

Day 2 - Session 3: India trail by runs. Day 2 - Karnataka chose to field. Day 2 - Mumbai chose to bat. Day 2 - Andhra trail by runs. Day 2 - Tamil Nadu trail by 25 runs. Match starts in 4 hrs 54 mins. Durham won by 9 wickets. Day 3 - Boland trail by 95 runs. W Province won by an innings and runs. Day 3 - KZN-Inland trail by runs. Day 3 - Jamaica lead by runs. Canterbury won by 5 wickets with 5 balls remaining DLS method. England won by 7 wickets with 17 balls remaining. Wisden's review of England v New Zealand. Grant Elliott, the New Zealand allrounder who played a starring role in his country's run to the World Cup final in , is to announce his retirement from international cricket.

Date Match Details Time. Ireland won the toss and elected to field. This was Scotland's first victory in an ICC tournament.

It was held in India from 8 March to 3 April , and was the first edition to be hosted by India. For the second time, there were 16 participating teams, 10 of which qualified automatically due to their status as full members of the International Cricket Council ICC , and another six qualifying through the World Twenty20 Qualifier. The tournament was divided into three stages. In the first stage , the eight lowest-ranked teams played off, with the top two joining the eight highest-ranked teams in the Super 10 stage. Finally, the top four teams overall contested the knockout stage. Indian batsman Virat Kohli was named the player of the tournament, while Bangladesh's Tamim Iqbal and Afghanistan's Mohammad Nabi led the tournament in runs and wickets, respectively. For the second time, the tournament featured 16 teams.

RCB Women need 75 runs in 79 balls. Afghanistan chose to bat. Ghana need runs in 37 balls. Kenya need runs in 70 balls. Zimbabwe won by 35 runs.

Ireland vs Afghanistan 1st T20I. Afghanistan vs Ireland 3rd T20I. Zimbabwe vs Namibia 1st Match, Group B. Tanzania vs Nigeria 2nd Match, Group B. Uganda vs Kenya 4th Match, Group A. Namibia vs Nigeria 6th Match, Group B. Tanzania vs Zimbabwe 5th Match, Group B. Ghana vs Uganda 8th Match, Group A. Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators Eliminator 1 3 v 4. Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United Eliminator 2.

Slidesdgo

Super 10 Group 1. West Indies Innings. The Daily Telegraph. Carlos Brathwaite. Ravichandran Ashwin. Edition GL. AF Milne. Adam Milne. Bermuda vs Kuwait 11th Match, Group A. Michael Gough. Ajinkya Rahane.

Ireland vs Afghanistan 1st T20I.

First Round Group A. David Warner Aus became the fourth player to score more than 6, runs in T20 cricket. In the first stage , the eight lowest-ranked teams played off, with the top two joining the eight highest-ranked teams in the Super 10 stage. Archived from the original on 31 March Chris Broad. Adil Rashid,. So just who are these imposters? Ford Trophy 1. Malaysia vs Vanuatu 12th Match, Group B. Royal Challengers Bangalore Women. New Zealand innings Powerplay: Overs 0. Hours of play local time.

1 thoughts on “T20 wc 2016 semi final scorecard

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *